Monday, April 5, 2010

Student Blog Review #2:Mike

After looking at mike's blog I can see that his engagement on the issue of homelessness and hunger has dramatically increase since the first blog assignment. The pictures and the content of his blog reflect as a passionate individual that will like to prevent the increase of hunger and homelessness. I also notice that this issue is new to him and that he really don't take a side when it is a disagree and agree issue. Mike does emphasize how corporate America want the power elite to continue their reign at the top and create a larger disparity between the rich and the poor. I noticed the honestly from Mike stating that he didn't have knowledge on homelessness and government assistance programs like welfare, but I can tell that he read and did his research because of his reflection on each topic. Lastly, I went a opposite direction than I did with the selection of a dark background that symbolizes sadness, poverty and homelessness. I selected a bright color because I wanted to display my blog in a neutral but happy mood and I feel Mike agree with my stance that homelessness and hunger will take a collective action from the whole entire community to prevent these issues of our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment