Sunday, March 14, 2010

Action Project: Support the St. Leonards Ministries Grace House

The group personnel is myself Clarence, Marnie, Franca and Miguel. Our group number is 1. As a group our proposal is to assist and support Grace House and SOS Children Village to take action for children and their rights around the world. Grace House and I decided to have a fundraiser at Grace House to raise money for the children in Haiti. I will deliver placed orders, help clean, cook and organized this fundraiser for the 19th of March. Grace House and I came up with the idea to cook food and then to sale the food, and with the money raise Grace House will then set up a internal transfer with the SOS children Village through the bank or Grace House will send the money to the Red Cross.

I look forward to this fundraiser because I feel and know that i am apart of helping someone in need. This is and will be one of the many times that I will volunteer to contribute to my community and the global community which I am apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment